Guess what? I’m old – and I just added another year to my collection. To celebrate this outstandingly awesome fact this week I’m launching myself a hippopotamic birthday giveaway. (No I am not giving away a hippopotamus.) So there you have it, it’s my birthday but you get all the presents – I’m nice like that Check out the line up below and then follow the instructions at the bottom of the post to enter.
The Pepsi Next Pack
Have you tried Pepsi Next? I have and if you’re a Pepsi kinda person you’re going to love it. The pack comes with some cool extras like a t-shirt, cap, USB and glow in the dark pen. My girls are sill fighting over the glow in the dark pen. The pack is valued at $40 and I have one to giveaway.
The Jelly Bean Factory Pack
Have you tried these yet? 36 flavours and all of them yummy. Though the kids loved them, they’re a great little pick me up snack to have hidden away for mum and dad too. Jelly beans – but all grown up. I have two packs valued at $50 each to giveaway.
1. 2 x Gourmet Mix Canister 300g
2. 2 x Berry Burst Box 75g
3. 2 x Fruit Cocktail Box 75g
4. 2 x Tropical Bonanza Box 75g
5. 2 x Gourmet Mix Bag 145g
6. 1 x Gourmet Mix Cup 200g
Chenco Foods Yum Cha Pack
I’ve been sampling these little Chenco Yum Cha dumplings this week and let me tell you they are dumpa-licious. I think I could totally get myself addicted to the Shiitake Yum Cha. Chenko is an Australian owned and operated family business which has been perfecting dumplings for the past 30 years. They’re available at your local supermarket – but I’ve also got two of the above packs to giveaway. Can’t you just see yourself sitting down for quiet afternoon Yum Cha with this lovely package? I have two to giveaway and they’re valued at $50 each.
Phillips AVENT 3 in 1 Electric Steriliser
One for the new mums. The Phillips AVENT 3 in 1 Electric Steriliser offers a six minute sterilising cycle and switches off automatically once the cycle is complete, for extra safety. Philips AVENT Sterilisers use the hospital method of steam sterilisation, which is quick, easy and efficient in killing harmful germs, with no chemicals involved. Sounds like a real time saver. They have a great facebook page too. It’s valued at $139.95 and would be a great additional any feeding mums life!
So if you want to celebrate me being old by winning one of everything above follow the instructions below. There will also be a second prize of the Jelly Bean Factory Pack and the Chenko Foods Yum Cha pack.
- In the comments below tell me what you think would make the best birthday present for a busy mum.
- If you are nice enough to share this giveaway on facebook or twitter please feel free to leave a second entry comment.
- Follow The Truth About Mummy in any way you like (facebook, twitter, email or pinterest.)
- Please leave an email address that you check regularly – as giveaways are redrawn if you don’t respond within 4 days.
- Giveaway is open until Midnight on 17th November 2012 and has a total value of approx $380.
- (Check the T&C tab for full T&C).
- Disclaimer: All opinions are my own. I received trial products to complete reviews for this giveaway – no financial incentive was offered or accepted.