I was first approached to test drive some ENJO products back in April. They sent me their kitchen pack to review and guess what? I’m still using it and loving it almost 6 months later. In all that time I have not bought a spray and wipe bottle or used any chemicals to clean my kitchen. You’ve gotta love that (well I do.) The cloths and gloves are still working perfectly and I love the way that the Kitchen Miracle cloth makes my taps and tiles sparkle. Gotta love some kitchen sparkle! Although I am still struggling to convince my Nature Boy about the two-step cleaning process – but frankly I struggle to get him to clean a bench even with one step
A few weeks back I was invited to attend an ENJO blogger meet up in Melbourne. Here I was introduced to something new (well to me) from ENJO - their body care range. Who knew ENJO cleaned bodies as well as houses!! I was lucky enough to bring home the body care range and have been test driving it for a few weeks now. And I’ll tell you straight up it’s good. It’s simple. It saves time. And it’s perfect for busy mums.
I don’t know where you are on your mummy journey – but I do know that for me the past eight year has seen very little time and energy put into caring for my skin. Before kids I bought potions and lotions. I cleaned my skin nightly and took time to make sure it felt good. Then my comfort zone and ‘me time’ exploded in a form of three little pink people and self-care stopped – dead in its tracks. ENJO’s daily faceoffs have been the perfect way to kick-start my self-care/skin care again. They’re so simple to use and your skin feels beautifully clean and fresh. Rinse them under warm water, clean your face, and rinse again. Done. (Well I add some rose-hip oil and moisturiser too). The body glove is also great for using in the shower. Leaves your skin feeling lovely – even without shower gel. So there you have it ENJO clean bodies too – and do a great job at it to boot. (You can check out more info, or ask questions, on their facebook page if you want to.)
Would you like to enter to win yourself a beautiful ENJO Body Care pack/bundle valued at $280? It includes a set of Daily Face Offs (yay) along with a body glove, face glove, some mini clothes, a backwasher and some beautiful Method body care products. If you’d like to win follow the steps below:
- Leave a comment below telling me one thing you would change about Australia if you were Juilia Gillard for the day.
- If you are nice enough to share this giveaway on facebook or twitter please feel free to leave a second entry comment.
- Follow The Truth About Mummy in any way you like (facebook, twitter, email or reader feed)
- Please leave an email address (where requested when you comment) that you check regularly – as giveaways are redrawn if you don’t respond within 4 days.
- Giveaway is open until Midnight on the October 1st 2012 and has a total value of approx $280
- (Check the T&C tab for full T&C).
- Disclaimer: All opinions are my own. I received a review copy of products from ENJO but no financial compensation for writing this post.