Have you heard about Bananagrams? If you’re board game crazy like we are here you might just have. The lovely guys at Moose Toys sent over a copy for the family to check out and not surprisingly we loved it. It’s similar to scrabble but much much more versatile and family friendly. Basically you build your own crossword puzzle as fast as you can trying to use up all of your letters. There are other rules, like yelling “Dump” if you need to exchange some tiles (1 for 3) and “Peel” if you use all of your letters. (The kids loved those bits.) What I really liked is how you can change the games to make it more suitable for your family. The kids can use their school spelling words (or other cited words) while mum and dad can make the game harder by only using a certain style of words – eg food. It’s fun. It’s very portable. It’s educational. It promotes family together time. What’s not to ♥ Big thumbs up from this household.
But I’m thinking you might need something to keep score with while you’re playing! Well hang on then, do you remember I held an awesome InkJoy pens giveaway (Papermate) a few months back to celebrate my addiction to stationery? Well guess what? (What Caz? I hear you ask.) Well I have some more to giveaway 🙂 I love these pens because they are smooth and have stunning colours. Nothing like being able to colour coordinate your doodling – or your Bananagrams scores for that matter. Being a total stationery addict I also get a real buzz from seeing how pretty they look altogether in my stationary draw. (Yep – I’m kinda sad like that.)
So now for that double giveaway you rolled up for. I have 2 Bananagrams games and 3 pretty boxes filled with beautiful InkJoy pens to giveaway. So that’s two winners of both (the game and the pens) and one more winner of a box of pens. If you’d like to win follow the steps below:
- Leave a comment below telling me what your looking forward to most about winter finishing.
- If you are nice enough to share this giveaway on facebook or twitter please feel free to leave a second entry comment.
- Follow The Truth About Mummy in any way you like (facebook, twitter, email or reader feed)
- Please leave an email address (where requested when you comment) that you check regularly – as giveaways are redrawn if you don’t respond within 4 days.
- Giveaway is open until Midnight on the 8 September, 2012 and has a total value of approx $90.
- (Check the T&C tab for full T&C).
- Disclaimer: All opinions are my own. I received a review copy of both items but no financial compensation for writing this post.