When I am old and grey and look back on my years as the parent of youngsters I reckon one of the things that will stand out in my mind is the perpetual challenge of keeping things labelled. Lunch boxes, uniforms, school bags, ballet costumes, shoes, drink bottles, books, bike helmets, socks – arrgghhh it’s never-ending. I guess I shouldn’t complain that much, as in the back of my mind I can still see my mum sitting stitching labels onto our school clothes with a needle and thread. I know a needle and thread – how last century For me it’s much simpler. I have two nice stashes of naming labels for each child. One I keep in my ‘school file’ in my desk and the second I keep near my ironing board. Ready to go and always on hand at a moments notice. Around here nothing escapes the label mad mummy!
Okay, I should confess that until recently I actually only had labels for two out of my three little pink people. But then the lovely team at Stuck on You approached me to review their products and so I took the opportunity to get a new 5+ value pack for the littlest pink. She had just a little bit too much fun picking out designs and colours and was beaming when they arrived a couple of days later in the mail box. I also got some awesome personalised bag tags for all three girls school/kinder bags. I’m all set now – I’ll be happily and easily labelling things for years to come with my current stash.
Do you have things that need to be label at your place? Well Stuck on would love to give one lucky reader a 5+value pack so you can go labelling mad too. To enter follow these three simple steps:
- Leave a comment below telling me a clever hint you’ve found for keeping life simple and organised.
- If you are nice enough to share this giveaway on facebook or twitter please feel free to leave a second entry comment.
- Follow The Truth About Mummy in any way you like (facebook, twitter, email or reader feed)
- Giveaway is open until Midnight 12th of July, 2012 and has a total value of $54.95.
- (Check the T&C tab for full T&C).
- Disclaimer: I received a 5+ value pack and 2 bag tags from Stuck on You for completing this review.