Did you know it’s Toy Sale season round these parts? Well, just in case you’ve been hiding under a rock to keep out of the winter rain, I thought I’d mention it. Gotta tell you I have a bit of a love hate relationship with Toys Sales. I love listening to the stories people tell about taking their entire family (including Nana) out for midnight shopping in their PJs! But hate the crowd surfing frenzy that is opening day toy sale reality. I’d rather crawl back under my rock than face that! But because I know some people actually live for just this type of excitement I’m doing my bit by preparing you with all the information you’ll need to ace this years Target Toys Sale.
TARGET TOYS SALE STARTS
You can check out the Target Toys Sale Catalogue and the Target Toys Online website in order to get yourself mentally prepared. I’d also suggest you sign up to the latest Toy Sale news/offers before June 24th so you can be in the draw to win 1 of 10 $500 Target Gift Cards. And your final pre-sale training is enter this giveaway. The very cool people at Target have set a side a $50 Target giftcard for a Truth About Mummy Reader. Walking into the toys sale armed with that baby would be the best possible preparation you could have. Follow these steps to enter:
- Leave a comment below telling me the funniest Toy Sale story you’ve ever heard.
- If you are nice enough to share this giveaway on facebook or twitter please feel free to leave a second entry comment.
- Follow The Truth About Mummy in any way you like (facebook, twitter, email or reader feed)
- Giveaway is open until Midnight 30th of June, 2012 and has a total value of $50.
- (Check the T&C tab for full T&C).
- Disclaimer: I received a Target Gift Card for undertaking this review.